We've made 20 minigolf course visits so far this year
. A strong start to 2020.
Our travels have taken us to miniature golf venues in Oxford, Birmingham, Manchester, Northwich, Doncaster and Castleford.
A number of those courses have been revisits, including a couple of trips to play at our local Paradise Island Adventure Golf centre in the Trafford Centre.
1. Putting course at Park Square in Cheadle Heath, Stockport
2, 3, 4. Junkyard Golf's three courses at the Westgate shopping centre in Oxford - Gary, Bozo and Pablo courses
5. That Funky Golf Place at Becketts Farm in Wythall, Birmingham
6, 7. Paradise Island Adventure Golf's two course at the Trafford Centre in Manchester - Temple Ruins and Tiki Hut Trail
8, 9. The Putting course and Crazy Golf at Vickersway Park in Northwich
10, 11. Paradise Island Adventure Golf's two course at the Trafford Centre in Manchester - played both courses again
12. Crazy Golf at Elmfield Park in Bennetthorpe, Doncaster
13. Crazy Golf at Hexthorpe Flatts Park in Hexthorpe, Doncaster
14. Crazy Golf at Sunnybank Gardens & The Yorkshire Ice Cream Farm in Hatfield, Doncaster
15. Search for Atlantis Cosmic Golf at Xplore in the Xscape Centre in Castleford
16. Curse of the Mummy in 4D Cosmic Golf at Xplore in the Xscape Centre in Castleford - originally the 200th course played on our tour in 2010 back when it was 3D Cosmic Golf
17, 18. The Two Volcano Falls Adventure Golf courses at the Xscape Centre in Castleford
19, 20. The two Mr Mulligans Pirate Golf courses at Junction 32 Outlet Village in Castleford - Skull Cove and Smugglers Bay
As of yesterday, Sunday 19th January, we've visited a total of 945 courses since September 2006
How many miniature golf courses will we visit in 2020?