South Korea and Mongolia to be new Members at WMF DC in August
19 Jul 2013 at 18:04 | Published by: Hans | Views: 5792 | News search
Hans Bergström, Pasi Aho, Gerhard Zimmermann and Evgeny Kaplun (Photo by Various photographers 2012)
The full Delegates Conference material has been distributed by the WMF Headquarters to the member nations. In the 73 pages DC-material you can find some interesting facts.
» The full WMF DC materials
* South Korea and Mongolia are approved formally by the WMF Board as new applicants of membership and are going to be proposed to the Delegates Conference in August as new member nations.
* Four of the current five ordinary board members will if they are re-elected stay in the WMF Board. WMF Finance Manger, Said Morell of Sweden, will resign from his position.
* Proposed new Finance Manager is Peter Joost Middag from the Netherlands.
* The financial result of the WMF was 2011 -23.445 Euro and for 2012 +277 Euro.
* The suggested budget for 2014 are 0 and 2015 are -7000 Euro.
* To secure the long time financial situation of WMF the Board suggest a small raise of the various fees in the fee-catalogue.
* Due to unpaid fees the current members in India and China are suggested to be expulsed. New members from these two countries are instead suggested for permanent membership.
The Delegates conference will be held the 18th of August in Bad Munder, Germany.